1.31.2013

Week Four

Hey guys,

The following is what I got up to this week of work experience. It's not very long as I was on reception duty most of the day which consisted of recurring phone calls and client requests..


On day four, from 9:00am until 1:00pm I was given huge responsibility and was left to man the reception area. This involved me answering phone calls, taking messages and dealing with incoming and outgoing clients. During this time I encountered some problems, complaints regarding a broken hot tub or queries that I didn't know the answer to. But, luckily I managed and all problems were solved.

After lunch I lit candles and prepared 'the ash suite' for incoming clients. I also hoovered and mopped down the reception area and changing rooms. Throughout the day I folded towels and collected & disposed of old/used ones. I was free to go home at 3:10pm.

Till next week,
Ciara


No comments:

Post a Comment