1.24.2013

Week Three

Hey guys,

I arrived nice and early at a time of 8:45am to my third day of work experience at the spa. Here's what I got up to throughout the course of the day..

Firstly, I hoovered the Gym and wiped down all machinery, mirrors and glass. I then hoovered out the one of the treatment rooms, called 'the relaxation room' and neatened it up. I restocked the room with glasses and candles. Afterwards I mopped the treatment area and stocked up the Gym's water machine with cups.

After lunch I Hoovered and mopped the reception area. I also helped to maintain the reception area by stocking up the coffee & tea station and washing some dishes in the staff kitchen. Throughout the day I interacted with the customers, getting them towels and assisting them with any help they needed. It was a quiet day at the Spa as no treatments were taking place.

That's all for this week,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment