10.19.2012

Week Four

Hi Guys,

This week was my fourth time going to work experience. I started the day off early, helping my supervisor to set up the class room with paint and glue for the children to make pictures for their up and coming halloween party.

As the children arrived I was given the responsibility of helping them with their arts and crafts. I was also involved in gathering equipment like paint brushes and paint from the arts closet and in getting art sheets photocopied. Throughout the day I also cleaned equipment like brushes, Glue sticks and paint palets. As the children were not allowed out that day because of rain, I helped to supervise them as they played with playdough and continued on with their montessori games.

I was also given responsibility for making sure children we're washing their hands in the bathroom and that they didn't take too long. When the montessori class we're finished and I was back from my break I got to work with my usual supervisor for the afternoon class. Here, I helped supervise the children as they played with their toys and ate their lunches. When this class went home at 4:15pm, I continued to help out by putting up halloween decorations for the montessori. I finished my day at 5:00pm.

Till next week,
Ciara



No comments:

Post a Comment