2.20.2013

Week Six

Hey guys,

After my week off I got straight back to work in the Spa. Here's what I got up to on my 6th day of work experience:

I arrived on time to work experience at 8:50am. The first thing I did was collect dirty towels from the dressing rooms and fold new towels. I hoovered the reception/door area and mopped the treatment area. Afterwards, I was put on reception duty from 10:30am until 12:00pm but recieved very few calls.

During this time I also collected   &folded more towels and restocked the tea/coffee station. I also made 2 coffees for clients. I broke for lunch at 12:30pm and finished at 1:05pm.

After lunch I lit candles in the treatment hallway and the relaxation room for coming guests. I also straightened up the pool area and again collected & folded towels. I mopped the floor in the ash suite and left for home at 3:00pm.

Till Next week,
Ciara
Maybe I should make this out of the towels next week?


No comments:

Post a Comment