5.08.2013

Day Five

Hey guys,

So as you can probably tell by now, my work experience days are pretty repetitive, and while that might mean you don't enjoy reading about them, it doesn't mean that I don't really enjoy doing them.

So, on my second last week of work experience at the cafe (where has time gone?!) I got started with a new task; cutting bread. 'That's easy' you say, 'done in a jiff' I hear.... WRONG. These are your hardcore meaty loafs of bread that are a task in themselves to slice and dice. I was at it for what must have been the best part of an hour and had almost grown my own pair of pop-eye arm muscles by the time my friend stepped in to finish them off while I had my morning break and time to  rest my sore arms.

I then returned to the grab & go counter where I worked doing thisthis, and this until leaving for home at 5:00 pm.

Till next week,
Ciara.

No comments:

Post a Comment